Monday, May 7, 2012

Showing the Love

Hi Peeps!

It's been kind of a crazy weekend, but in a good way. I didn't have time to put together any Monday musings, so instead I'd like to direct your attention to some awesome entries in The Writer's Voice competition.

I'm always floored by the number of talented writers out there, but these queries and openings are definitely worth a look. Go cheer them on and wish them luck!

#12 TIMEBOUND by Jamie Grey (YA Historical Fantasy)

# 19 ONE by Leigh Ann Kopans (YA Sci-Fi)

#22 MONSTROUS by MarcyKate Connelly

#26 THE ALTERAE by Jenny Kaczorowski

#43 MEMENTO MORI by Lyla Lee (YA Urban Fantasy)

#77 THE GIRL WITH THE PORCELAIN WINGS by Tristina Wright (YA Urban Fantasy)

#93 PALADIN by Marieke Nijkamp (YA Epic Fantasy)

#114 BETWEEN by Megan Whitmer

I think that's everyone. Good luck, all!!

8 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun, I wish I had gotten in on it earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks so much for the shout-out G!!! You're the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey there! thanks so much for the shout-out! It's been fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, I see Leigh Ann is on the list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love #77!!!!
    (Way to go, Tristina)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, THANK YOU!! You are my rock star for the day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh Obviously I was living under a rock yesterday, I just saw this! Thank you SO MUCH!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete