Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love Triangle? Only in my Books...

Hey Peeps,

My PhotoIn my last post I talked about my panic over querying my newest finished manuscript. Well, I bit the bullet and entered in Cupid's Literary Connection Love Triangle Contest.

My entry is posted here, and though it hasn't received any agent love yet (WAH!) feel free to stop by and offer your opinion.

While you're there, show some love for my CP Leigh Ann Kopans and her entry!

And this awesome one by Jamie Grey!

Happy Wednesday :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I read your entry and thought it totally rocked!!!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! And good luck with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I really like it! You need to stop being a wuss and get out there and start querying ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! I'm a huge sucker for love triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the best of luck with the contest. Your entry read like a pretty solid contender.

    ReplyDelete